Making of Pomerania Fun Park – Interactive Exhibition
Alchemiq Studio – Fun Park Pomerania has been built near the city of Kolobrzeg, at the Polish Seaside. The creators of the park presented us with a task to develop, design and implement an interactive exhibition for children and youth.
An underground area of 250 square meteres, adjecent to Viking Village, was at our disposition. We started by drawing the exhbition route, that was later divided into two sections – the mythical and the historical one.
Next, we created the attractions, chose audio and video equipment and designed the scenography. At that point we were able to proceed to content creation.
Throughout four months we created:
– Three minutes animation, introduction to the world of scandinavian myths and history.
– Educational application – Magic book, Troll bestiary
– Three interactive experiences, blended into the scenery of the exhibtion – The world of House Trolls, The Forest Troll and The Troll in dungeon.
– Three touchscreen applications – Interviews with Vikings
– Two HTC Vive Virtual Reality stations – Highland Skirmish
– Three touchscreen educational applications – The Viking Armory, The Viking Conquest, Historical Heroes
– Two minutes of 3d animation – Sea Journey to the Village of the Vikings
Check out a piece of our work in the presentation below!
CLIENTS – Pomerania Fun Park
Production: Łukasz Świerczyński
Creation: Alchemiq Studio Team
Lead 3d: Łukasz Gdaniec
Rigging / 3d animation: Krzysztof Marcinowski, Łukasz Walichnowski, Kris Rusinek
3d artist: Tomasz Dabert, Łukasz Gdaniec, Michał Małyska, Krzysztof Marcinowski, Krzysztof Rusinek, Waldemar Tabaka, Łukasz Walichnowski
2d artist: Paweł Sroczyk, Wiesław Skupniewicz, Marcin Leśniak
FX: Tomasz Dabert
Compositing: Michał Małyska, Łukasz Świerczyński
Programing: 3R Studio, Coduar
Hardware provider: SQM Digital
Pictures: Visual Heads